0 MAC The Matte Lip collection

This collection was just launched at my local MAC counters yesterday 28 Sept. The collection consists of 8 lipcolors as follows

1. Pander Me - Limited Ed
2. Living Legent - Limited Ed
3. Damn Glamourous - Limited Ed
4. La Vie En Rouge - Limited Ed
5. Fashion Revival - Limited Ed
6. Styled In sephia - Limited Ed
7. Nouvelle Vogue - Limited Ed
8. Heroine - Repromote / permanent

And 3 new Prolongwear blushers (Didn't take notice of the names) which are going to be permanent and repromote of some prolongwear lip pencils.

From this collection I bought 6 lipsticks In Living Legend, Damn glamourous, La Vie En Rouge, Fashion Revival, Styled in Sepha and Nouvelle Vogue. I had Heroine from the previous release, so I didn't buy Heroine. I passed on Pander Me as I m not really a big fan of natural / nude lookin lippies.

Here are the pics of the lipsticks and lip swatches




















All of the Matte lipsticks have extremely smooth texture that makes it super easy to apply on the lips without becoming patchy. In fact I felt that the  texture of these matte lipsticks are somewhat a tad creamier than the other matte lipticks from MAC - Somewhat between that of a Satin finish and Matte lipstick. Which is good for me, as my lips are pretty dry and some Matte lipsticks can get really dry on me, but these did not dry up my lips.

A pity all these shades are Limited edition as all shades are so pretty that I couldn't decided which one to get and ended up getting 6 lippies which was more than what I had originally intended to get.

I Do hope that these will become part of the permanent line up in the future. But for now it is Limited ed, so grab them while stocks last. 


P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger