0 MAC Viva Glam Rihanna 2 lipstick and Lipgloss

When I first saw swatches of this colour on line, I was like EHHH.. I don't think I am gonna buy this colour, I will probably look poisoned with it. But I ended up buying both the lipstick and lipgloss  as I thought that since it is for a good cause (Every single cent - excluding taxes,  of the proceeds of sales of Viva glam lipsticks and lipglosses go towards the MAC aids fund)

Here are pics of the lipstick and lipglass





The lipstick is of a frost finished and has some what of a greyish mauve - bronzey tone to it. And this is how it looks when applied alone on the lips


And this is close up of the lipstick with the lipglass layered over it


I personally prefer wearing the lipstick with the lipglass over it. The muavish pink multi dimensional shimmers in the lipgloss helps to give the lipstick more oomph. In fact, I personally prefer the lipglass better. I tried the lipglass with MAC smoked purple lipstick and I really like the finish it gives over the lipstick

This is smoked purple lipstick with VG rihanna 2 lipglass layered over. See the slight pinkish finish? That's from the lipglass.




For other ways of wearing the VG rihanna 2 lipstick, U can use a darker lipliner as a base on the whole lips and The lipstick in the middle of the lips to add more dimension like what I do in the picture below - Mac nightmoth lip pencil and VG rihanna 2 lipstick


In summary, the lipglass is a good colour for layering over lipglosses and of the 2 products, it is more wearable. And as for the lipstick, I would prefer using a lipliner with or mixing other dark lip colors with it. But this just my own opinion. Anyway make up is all about experimenting to find out what works best. SO have fun playing and exploring with these 2 colors if u buy them. And it's all for a a good cause!
P�gina Anterior Pr�xima P�gina Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2011 Charming Girl! Elaborado por Marta Allegretti
Usando Scripts de Mundo Blogger